What issues do equine assisted mental health sessions help with?
Due to it’s unique therapeutic approach, equine assisted mental health sessions are able to support and assist people of all ages with a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Eating disorders
- Bullying – both for the committer and the victim
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Autism and Aspergers
- Relationship difficulties
- Attachment issues – including adoption adjustment issues
- Low self-esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Behavioural issues
- Learning issues, and more.
If you are seeking clarity, direction, and insight, this therapy can also be useful as a coaching tool.