What issues does Equine Assisted Therapy help with?
Due to it’s unique therapeutic approach, Equine Assisted Therapy is able to support and assist people of all ages with a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders Bullying – both for the committer and the victim
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Autism and Aspergers
- Relationship difficulties
- Attachment issues – including adoption adjustment issues
- Low self-esteem
- Behavioural issues
- Learning issues, and more.
If you are seeking clarity, direction, and insight, this therapy can also be useful as a coaching tool.